Ref. 925AB - Between the Saint Baume and the sea, against the Massif of La Loube, nests the picturesque village of La Roquebrussanne.
Love at first site assured for this village house raised on 3 levels, tastefully renovated with quality materials.
You will be seduced by the charm that release this house and the luminosity that reigns in the rooms.
3 bedrooms with each their bathroom, the big dressing room, the lounge and its fireplace that brings you back in time, the kitchen with its window which keeps the charm of former days with direct access on a lovely outside which asks to be fitted out.
Its tropézienne terrace, its garage which can welcome 2 cars, its very big cellar and its attic will fiisch to convince you.
Ideally situated right in the heart of the village with its cafés, its Provençal market, as well as all its shops and restaurants, you will take complete advantage of the life of a typical village of Provence!
- Rooms 4 rooms
- Surface 207 m²
- Total area 399 m²
- Heating Without
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation East West
- Built in 1830
- Renovation year 2017
- Availability Free
- 1 Entrance 2.5 sq m
- 1 Living-room 25.58 sq m
- 1 Kitchen 28.62 sq m
- 1 Root cellar 8.85 sq m
- 2 Hallways 10.18 sq m, 3.42 sq m
- 2 Terraces 52 sq m, 15 sq m
- 1 Storage room 2.27 sq m
- 2 Lavatories 2.98 sq m, 0 sq m
- 1 Garage 50 sq m
- 1 Cellar 90 sq m
- 1 Landing 4.64 sq m
- 1 Walk-in closet 5.48 sq m
- 3 Bedrooms 25.38 sq m, 22.48 sq m, 6.26 sq m
- 2 Bathrooms 6.26 sq m, 4.87 sq m
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory 12 sq m
- 2 Attics 25 sq m, 10 sq m
- Crawl space
- Outdoor lighting
- Town centre
- Day care
- Primary school
- Energy - Conventional consumptionNot applicable
- Energy - Emissions estimateNot applicable
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax1,695 €
- View our Fee plans