Ref. 1765FS - Very pretty village house with summer kitchen and swimming pool!
Entrance from the Cours, it is composed by, on the first floor : a kitchen leading onto a small terrace, going out to new studio, swimmingpool and summer kitchen.
Sittingroom with pellet stove, showerroom and w/c. Bedroom.
On the second floor 2 bedrooms and another showerroom with w/c.
Tommettes tiles, original features and woodwork. New doubleglazed windows. Reversible aircon last floor.
Renovated with simplicity, charm and character, this house is perfect for a lock up and go or main residence.
The shop next door is for sale too mandate 1765.
- Rooms 5 rooms
- Surface 120 m²
- Heating Radiator, Wood pellet, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Good condition
- Orientation South
- View Garden Swimming pool
- Built in 1800
- Availability Free
- 1 Studio 18.87 sq m
- 1 Maintenance room 8.76 sq m
- 1 Kitchen 13.28 sq m
- 1 Living room/dining area 14.48 sq m
- 3 Bedrooms 16.8 sq m, 16.22 sq m, 16.14 sq m
- 2 Shower rooms / Lavatories 3.26 sq m, 2.2 sq m
- 1 Terrace 5.48 sq m
- 1 Attic 82.38 sq m
- Double glazing
- Airport 125 km
- Highway 20 km
- Primary school 200 metres
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax585 €
- View our Fee plans