Ref. 909AB - Beautiful potential for this charming village house ideally situated in the center and close to all amenities. Within a 2 minutes walk, you will be on the shores of the lake of Besse-sur-Issole. You will also have the possibility to park your car in front of the house.
In order to make this house even more attractive than it is allready, or simply modify the house and put it in your taste, it requires some internal arrangements.
The roof and the under roof insulation having been redone in 2016.
At present, it consists of 7 rooms, among which 4 are used as bedrooms.
Endowed with a terrace of 4 m ², the meals will pleasantly be taken outside.
Ideal for a first purchase, for a secondary house or simply for an investment with a goo rental value.
- Rooms 7 rooms
- Surface 92 m²
- Total area 100 m²
- Heating Stove, Wood, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Good condition
- Orientation North
- Built in 1910
- Renovation year 2016
- 1 Kitchen 15.07 sq m
- 1 Lavatory 2.1 sq m
- 1 Cellar 4.81 sq m
- 1 Living-room 22.3 sq m
- 3 Landings 1.97 sq m, 1.65 sq m, 1.64 sq m
- 3 Bedrooms 14.83 sq m, 9.57 sq m, 7.02 sq m
- 1 Walk-in closet 5.13 sq m
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory 5.47 sq m
- 2 Terraces 4 sq m, 4 sq m
- Double glazing
- Primary school
- Town centre
- Day care
- Middle school
- Lake 200 metres
- Energy - Conventional consumptionNot applicable
- Energy - Emissions estimateNot applicable
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax655 €
- View our Fee plans